Get your Python source back! Personal Service Order
How it works
- This "Personal Order" is meant for personal, non-commercial usage.
If we have a strong evidence for commercial usage, we may deny
decompyling your files.
- After you uploaded the files, you'll get some basic information
about them and the cost information.
- Decompylation costs 10 EUR per 5 KB (5120 bytes) or part thereof
for each file. For customers in
Germany, this includes german Mehrwertsteuer.
Example: Decompliation of two file with 9345
Bytes and 4532 Bytes respectivly will cost 30 EUR (20 EUR for the
larger on and 10 EUR for the smaller one).
- Payment is accepted via
and bank wire transfer (within the European Community). For your
convenience the information page will directly allow for paying
via your PayPal account.
You'll get no seperate
bill, thus keep the payment history of your bank account or PayPal
account. If you need a bill, you may use the corporate Service Order.
- The files will be send to your server and stored there until we
received your payment, but for a maximum of 30 days. If for any
reason your payment needs longer to reach us, please contact us so we can extend this hold
- Sources will be send to the e-mail address you provide. Be sure to
enter the correct e-mail address, otherwise you will not receive
the sources. For your security, both the files you've send in and
the sources we generated will be kept for another 60 days after
we've mailed you the sources. You you want them to be deleted
earlier, just drop us a note. You will find details in the mail
which delivers the sources.
- We strongly recommend to keep your copy of the files you've
uploaded until you are sure the received sources are okay.
Terms of usage
- You may send up to five files to be decompyled within 30 days. If
you send in more files within this period, we may -- on our choice
-- defere or reject processing of supernumerous files.
decide to reject processing, supernumerous files will be
discarded. Any payment for these files will be retained.
- To avoid denial-of-service, the maximum file size accepted has
been limited to 200,000 bytes (about 200 KB). This should enough
of normal usage, since Python byte-code files are most about
10--20 KB and rarely (0.1%) over 100 KB. If you have a file bigger
than this limit, please contact us and
we will find a solution.
- Goebel Consult is not responsible for loss
of data, sending to another email-address, etc.
- If there is strong evidence of copyright infringement or other
illegal usage of our service, or the software looks like some
hacking-, cracking- or spamming- tool, we may deny processing your
request. In this case you will not get back your files nor your