Get your Python source back!
Lost your Python source files? But still have the .pyc/.pyo files?
Get your sources back! Just send in your .pyc/.pyo file and get the
source code mailed back to you within hours! Your service decompiles
your Python bytecode.
Supports decompiling Python bytcode generated with any version of
Python from 1.5 to 2.6
Yes, i want it now ...
- Easy send-in via web-interface
- Get your sources back easy and quick
- No need to install any software on your computer
- Sources will be send back to you via e-mail
- Up to five files to be decompyled per 30 days
- Costs only 10 EUR per 5 KB (or part thereof, counted per
file; USt./VAT included)
- You'll get no sperate bill
- Get your valuable sources back easy and quick
- Additional verification-steps of generated sources.
- Possibility to use PGP/GPG-encrypted communition: use our
GnuPG-Key and send in your's.
- Flexible send-in files per e-mail
- Various formats accepted (zip, tar, tar.gz, tar.bz2, lha, ...)
- Unlimited number of files to be decompyled at once.
- No need to install any software
- Costs only 500 EUR for up to 5 files. Ask for a quote if you need more.
- The bill will be mailed to you via snail-mail or fax
Further information about our corporate service will be available
soon! In the meanwhile, please contact us